Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 31, 2009

Vacation Bible School

Yes, I know Vacation Bible School was almost a month ago but our computer, I think, is slowly dying and is having issues uploading photos. The good thing about that is, due to massive effort it takes to get them on here, you probably won't be deluged by a slew of pictures any time soon.


You're welcome.

See, the Lord is looking out for you :-)

The other disclaimer I need to throw out is that the lighting inside my parents' sanctuary and my camera did not agree. I've adjusted them a bit but what I was working with wasn't exactly great quality. And, yes, they are all taken by yours truly so I have no one and nothing to blame except my lack of photography skills.

I did try to distract from that fact, though, by adding cute borders. Do I at least get style points?

Singin' with Aunt Anna

Miss Thang got to hold the American flag. This completed her quest to hold each of the items (Christian flag, American flag, Bible, offering plate) during the week.

My man and Boppy watching the festivities.

Singing her little heart out. Until she would see me taking a picture....

Brother Sam

Nana, Super VBS Director

Tay had a great time at this annual Nana event. And we had a really quiet week to prepare us for back-to-school madness.

Hope you're all surviving and, dare I say, even enjoying it?

More to come - lots of baptism pics to be uploaded...

0 comments: