Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Arise and Walk in Newness of Life

Ok, so I think I've finally figured out a way to retrieve my pics and not spending days watching them upload. While that might have been a fun pastime over the summer months, fall is in full swing and this mama is busy, busy, busy.


And, while I did not quite need another challenge for this season of life, I've taken one on anyway. I began studying for the GRE this week and am very excited about finally getting this out of the way as it's been hanging over my head for the last year.

You know it's time to get on with it when you see students walking to class on campus and get jealous, right? I told my man that last week and he promptly told me I was nuts. Perhaps I am but I like being a student.

Now what you've all been waiting for (a girl can dream, right?) - Miss Taylor's baptism pics from a few weeks ago. It was held at the local YMCA so that's why it took place in a pool. Pretty cool, right?

I'm ready - how 'bout you?

A little spiritual talk before the festivities began in earnest.

Here we go...



Arise and walk in newness of life. Isn't that an amazing gift?

The man looking on

Even when playing with friends, that 'tween attitude face just can't be helped sometimes.

Boppy, Brother Sam, Tay, Aunt Anna and Nana

Hiding when it was time to go :-)

This was an amazing day for our family as we'd all joined Brazos Meadows Baptist Church together that morning. It was truly a gift I wasn't sure we'd ever receive but God had other plans. I love it when that happens!

In addition to the regular back-to-school activities, we have entered what I pray will be a life-changing month for our family. I can't go into detail now but do hope you'll say a little prayer for my unspoken request if it comes to mind.

We are so excited to see what He has on the horizon for us and I hope you're looking forward to what waits just over the ridge for your life as well. 

Happy Tuesday!!

0 comments: