Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 18, 2009

His Mercies are New Every Morning

I have nothing earth shattering to report today but did want to say that I'm feeling much better today. Got some great news yesterday that I, unfortunately, can't share yet but the prayers I asked for a couple of weeks ago are in the process of being answered. 


I've also kicked my pity party to the curb and am now ready to watch Baylor whip up on UConn this weekend. In addition, we actually finally have our parking pass that should have accompanied our season tickets. It wouldn't have been a big deal except that I was given the first, second and third degree about this stinkin' parking pass. And I was basically called a liar at one point. That really irked me. But it's all resolved now. Thank you, Jesus!

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy a wonderful weekend with my man and my girl (and the puppy posse) that will involve more football than I care to imagine at this moment, fattening food and a new dessert recipe that I'll share if it turns out well. I hope you do the same. Or some other variation of fun :-)

Thank heavens His mercies are new every morning.

P.S. I also plan to upload pictures so you won't have to continue reading copy heavy posts. Sorry for making your retinas bleed...

0 comments: