Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Boppy's Baptism Pics

So I finally got Boppy's baptism pictures and, after I uploaded all of them, I noticed they're in reverse chronological order. While I love my internet friends dearly, this allergy-induced sinus headache will simply not allow me to delete all of them and start over.


Sorry.

Hope you'll still love me.

So here we go...

My parents with their good friend, Jerry

Tay hanging out with Aunt Anna who is, apparently, the official photographer for Anchor of Hope Fellowship

Does this tell you anything about her mood?

She did enjoy being there but did not want her picture taken

She like the water too

Such a cutie



We took pictures of each other taking pictures

After the dunking

Yes, it took three people to help him back up

Before the dunking

We spent many days here when we lived in Belton


I LOVE this picture!
Lots of people were baptized this day

Check out those fingernails!

Heading out



The water was crazy low but I knew if I didn't take a picture, my man would believe me.




Again - see what a great mood she was in?


So here's a funny thing that happened on this day. When Tay and I were walking out to the lake, I asked her if she remembered all of the days we used to spend in that exact same spot. At one point, when we first moved there, we'd even pack up and head off to the lake on afternoons after work.

She said 'no,' which astonished me. Upon further questioning, she finally admitted that she did indeed remember all of those times; however, "if I said 'yes,' you'd just start telling stories."

Guess I was put in my place...







0 comments: