Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, June 8, 2009

Unbelievable Sadness

So I come to you with a heavy heart today, my friends. One of our friends lost her 5-month-old to SIDS over the weekend and there's another family I've been praying hard for as they welcomed their daughter, who has Trisomy 13, on Sunday. Unfortunately, they are dealing not only with a rough diagnosis but also with people who have been cruel beyond belief. 


There are many things I do not understand in this world and you've got two of them right here: babies who don't make it and people who attack their parents. So I'm going to forgo Not me! Monday! today (apparently MckMama has some things going on as well because she hasn't put her post up either) and just pray for these families. 

I cannot fathom what they must be feeling right now but do know that I've been hugging my little one a little tighter and being much more patient with her since I heard these stories. I hope you'll join me in doing the same :-)

0 comments: