Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, June 19, 2009

See Ya Real Soon

Hello friends!


I must admit to be super duper excited today because it's my last day in the office until July 1. If you've been living under a rock and don't know where we're going, we are headed to Disney World in Florida tomorrow morning. We are driving so we can stop at my grandmother's house in Louisiana on the way back after spending 8 days in the parks.

So, my blog shall be quiet for the next week and a half (at least - depends on how quickly I get the laundry done once we're back) but know that we'll be thinking of you all as we enjoy the first major trip our little fam has ever taken. Previously we've stuck with Port Aransas for a few days each year so we're charting new territory here, people.

And, don't worry about the Puppy Posse or our home because we have tons of family in and around the area who will be taking care of it all. Besides, we apparently live on top of a snake den so no one's brave enough to come over often anyway...

And I digress...

I'll leave you with a few pics of our hotel (that Miss Thang picked out herself and would think of no other once she saw it). 

See ya real soon!
















1 comments:

Unknown said...

Found you through the LPM blog. Getting ready to do the Bible study and you mentioned there you might want to connect with other's online. I am in Houston.

Have a fantastic vacation and contact me when you get back if you are interested in discussing the study with me.

Lanie