Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random Cuteness

So I'm back today, my friends, and am in a much better mood. While I must admit to still being a bit heavy in the heart, I truly believe that's the way it should be. We are supposed to grieve with each other and support each other, right?

Yes, I think so too...

Moving on to my favorite subject - Miss Taylorbug - I bring to you today a few pictures of simple random cuteness. They were taken a few weeks before school ended and I took them mainly because my grandmother bought her this outfit and I wanted to send her a picture of Miss Thang wearing it. 

One thing you must know about my child is that she absolutely loves peace signs. Not sure where she got that gene but it wasn't from me, if you catch my drift. She also loves anything with sparkles, which I will wholeheartedly confess she did get from me.

So when we were in JCPenney returning a few items that weren't long enough (did I mention the child is 9 years old and now comes in at 4'11.5" tall?), she simply could not resist this adorable outfit.

You may not be able to see it unless you enlarge the photo but it is a sparkly heart with a peace sign in the middle - love it!

For a couple of weeks she really got into wearing a tank top underneath her shirts and then tying the back of the top shirt up in the back. Not sure why but she thought it was most fashion forward. It is pretty stinkin' cute so who am I to argue.

Check out the shorts - embroidered peace signs...we're cookin' now!

I believe she wanted everyone to see her 'Taylor' sign over her door in this picture. The girl who cleaned our house when we lived in Belton painted it for her one Christmas. She absolutely loves it and also loves the fact that it "clearly marks" her room. Her words - not mine!

In other news, church camp and Disney preparations are now in full swing. We're on the countdown to both and I've been doing a little extra cuddling each evening with my baby since she told me on Sunday that she was "sad no one will be there to tuck me in for a whole week." 

Knows how to pull the heartstrings, doesn't she?

Yep, that's just one of the many reasons I adore her.

Tomorrow I'll treat you to pool pictures. If Facebook starts behaving and lets me upload them this evening. So, you see, it's sort of out of my hands :-)

0 comments: