Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just a Posin'

When we visited Maw Maw's house for Easter, she gave Tay TONS of clothes that she's been enjoying wearing out and about a great deal. After church on Sunday, we decided to have an impromptu photo shoot because she was wearing one of said cute outfits.

One thing you must know about Taylor is that she does not really enjoy taking pictures. Well, she does enjoy taking them of other people but not so much when it comes to posing for them. Lo and behold, that was not the case on Sunday, though!

Case in point...

At this point, I'm wondering who this child is and why she hijacked the body of my precious, photogenic but not easily convinced 9-year-old... Seriously, if you'd been with us during Christmas pictures in the studio, you would understand my quandry. She then proceeded to continue this type of behavior for several more minutes. Being the seizer of opportunity I am, I snapped as quickly as my Kodak would allow!





The puppies had to make a mid-shoot entrance. Let me tell you, it was quite the entrance too. I love this picture because this is a scene I see several times a day each and every day. She loves these four-legged humans (at least that's what she thinks) like nothing I've ever seen.


0 comments: