Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Bit of a Tease

So we went to Maw Maw's house in Louisiana over the long Easter weekend and had a great time! Granted, it was a bit crowded as Nana, Boppy, Taylor, Maw Maw and I were all sharing ONE bathroom but it was totally worth it to mark Resurrection Sunday at the church where I was baptized.

Having said that, can I just tell you how very glad I am to be back at home now? It took us over 10 hours, due to traffic, to get there and then about 9 hours yesterday (including a lunch stop) and I drove every mile. By choice. My back now thinks that may now have been the right choice but I figure my parents drove me back and forth for years so they deserve to sit back and smell the roses...or bluebonnets...



While driving through Brenham last week, there was an awesome field of the blue lovelies - complete with livestock - so we simply could not forgo this photographic opportunity! This is the only pic I have at my disposal as I haven't downloaded the weekend's photos yet...hence, the teaser portion of this blog post...

I'll be back tomorrow with great pics - including the latest installment of the four generation photo we are obliged to take once a year or so :-)

Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

0 comments: