Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 17, 2009

In Which I Ramble...

Continuing with the recap of our trip to Louisiana, we'll conquer our Saturday activities. We began with a little yardwork to help Maw Maw out and I couldn't resist taking some pics of the woods and her house. I've never had photos of that and, although it makes me homesick, it's nice to be able to look at it when i want...





Uncle Arthur came over (that's his house you see across the road in the above pic) and gave Miss Thang a ride on his new toy...a mule!


Moving on...

After working in the yard, we decided to go out for a late lunch and have some yummy seafood at Charlie's. Here are Maw Maw, Tay and Bailey all ready to go...no, Bailey didn't go with... :-)

Our evening concluded with a little Easter egg dying fun. Well, actually, a LOT of egg fun as we had almost two dozen of them to do...we also had coffee with Aunt Yvonne and Uncle Buzzard (Lee Alton) but I forgot to take pics...




0 comments: