Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weekly Top 10 - I Got Nothing Edition

The girl is at camp this week so the amount of blog material at my disposal has seriously diminished. You'll have to forgive me for the lack of witty banter (T is the source of it all) but I do have pictures. Loads and loads of pictures.

You're very welcome.

1. I have no idea how we've kept this hibiscus alive. Mainly because I have a really brown thumb. But it's surviving. And even, I venture to say, thriving.


2. We had a randomly serious thunderstorm last week. This is the view from my office as the storm rolled in...


3. Giving up carbs isn't all that bad. In fact, I really don't even miss them now. Breakfast is particularly easy.


4. I'm *that* co-worker. The one who decorates for every holiday. And, no, I won't apologize for it.


5. My girl back when she thought I was still cool. This is her 11th birthday at the HOT Fair. Sigh...


6. Found this pic from one of last year's non-conference games. This is unedited. The sky totally looked like that and was amazing.


7. This guy - along with various types of candy - are on their way to my girl at camp. :-)


8. This is what working out looks like in 106 degree temps. Well, actually what it looked like was a drowned rat but you get the idea.


9. Love waking to headlines like this...never gets old...


10. The many faces of Rambo...





And a bonus of my sweet girl who cannot take a picture (with my phone anyway) without looking like an alien.


0 comments: