Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Break 2009


glitter-graphics.com

We've been counting the days until our Spring Break trip to Louisiana and are super excited that the day is almost here! We're planning to leave early tomorrow morning and will return home on Wednesday so Tay will have a day to relax before going on a mission trip with church on Friday.

On Monday, we're planning to hit New Orleans for beignets, yummy coffee and awesome Cajun food. Even though I don't get to eat it very often, it remains my cuisine of choice. Guess you can take the girl out of Louisiana but can't take Louisiana out of the girl, huh?

The only hiccup in our plan is that I'm sick and have been getting worse daily since Tuesday. Last night I crossed the threshold of 'not feeling well' and headed into Sickville with a fever. I have an appointment at 3pm this afternoon so I'm hoping he can give me a fast-acting shot. :-)

I'm sure we'll have tons of pictures from our little adventure so look for them late next week.

Until then, Happy Spring Break to you!

0 comments: