Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jumping Party

Since it rained every day that we actually felt well enough to get out during Spring Break, I did a lot of research about fun indoor activities. It's funny that I've lived here for all but a few years since I graduated from high school but was able to find some previously undiscovered gems with a Google search...


Tay and I went to Jumping Party the day the Bears basketball team took on Kansas. While she enjoyed the inflatables, I was able to watch the first half of the game on the flat screen TV mounted to the ceiling. It was awesome!


Look at this child playing Brick Breaker on my phone instead of playing!


Since we were still recovering from being so sick, she only lasted about 45 minutes before she was tuckered out. We went to Logan's Roadhouse for lunch and watched Kansas fall to our guys on the televisions there before heading to the Dr. Pepper Museum. We have quite a few pics from that adventure so it warrants another post.

Stay tuned...

0 comments: