Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

A Little Friday Humor


My man and I have not had the most relaxing of weeks...you know those days that nothing REALLY bad happens but a few things keep you from feeling complete peace? We're not at all upset with each other (thank you, God) but it's just all the other stuff...you know?

Well, that's where we've been the last few days - at the crossroads of  Annoyance Boulevard, Lord, Help Me Be Patient Avenue and My Blood Pressure Can't Remain This High For Long Street.

You get the drift...

So I've been trying to keep a low profile today (aka shielding others from my attitude) and am just hanging in my office catching up on some work an
d filing before the weekend goes into full swing. Then I get this pic from Bo via text...
Could there be a more relaxed living thing on the planet? I submit to you the answer to that question is a resounding NO!

And after seeing it, I must say my mood has been lightened, I actually smiled once and may or may not have laughed out loud a bit. And they say animals have to be trained before performing therapy...obviously not...

0 comments: