Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cameron Park Zoo

Let me just preface this post by saying I've never included this many pics in a post but I just couldn't resist. We went to Cameron Park Zoo (boy, are we blessed to have such a great zoo in Waco) last weekend. All three of us are huge animal fans but, honestly, I don't hold a candle to Dave and Tay. They could do animal-related activities every day of the week and be happy as clams.

So the Dynamic Duo and I had an absolute blast - the weather was terrific and the animals were super cute. Since it wasn't terribly hot when we were there (I understand that wasn't the case later in the afternoon), they were also very agreeable and we got some great shots. 


I felt sorry for Geoffrey the giraffe who was locked up. Apparently the other two were out together for mating purposes so the third wheel had to stay inside his gate. He kept rolling his neck and doing tricks...it's like he was saying 'look at me, let me out.' The lion also cracked me up with his leg propped up while he was sleeping - what a man!!
















0 comments: