Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekends are made for...

....relaxing, right?

So why in the world are we tiling our hallway (did I mention it's actually two because it makes a "T")?

I have no idea but I can assure you of this, friends. People have specialties and professions for a reason. Once this project has concluded, Tonto will return to the NICU and I will return to the world of marketing.

And, Lord willing, ceramic tile and I will only meet again as I walk on it from room to room in my home. Preferably laid by someone who knows what they're doing...

Amen.

And, on another note, TCU is #4 in the nation for a reason. That reason is that they're really (though I must admit unfathomably) good. We are not a top 10 team; therefore, it only stands to reason that Baylor would suffer their first loss of the season to the team who would give the horns off of their frogs to be in the Big 12.

At the end of the day, they're #4 for a reason. And there still aren't any Frogs in the Big 12 so let's not panic, friends. It will all be ok. :-)

0 comments: