Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 10, 2010

This week I have survived....

...the ever-frightening 4-day work week after a holiday.

...Parent Night in intermediate school, which means you have to follow your child's schedule but they don't give you snack.

...my 'tween's attitude.

...my man being in the bed with a mean case of bronchitis.

...concrete floors (please see previous note, which prevented my tile from being installed on Sunday).

...two male dogs marking my living room while staying indoors through a major rainstorm.

...Tropical Storm Hermine.

...every single plan I had being turned upside down and sideways.

And, at times like these, I praise God that He has been in control all along. And also for weekends that allow me to regroup.

I shall return on Monday with a number of additional pictures from the second Baylor home game.

Until then my brain cells will be recharging because they are currently fried, friends.

0 comments: