Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life Imitating Art or Something Like That

While the real excitement of the week is that I not only survived Body Shaping class last night but also (dare I say?) enjoyed it - gasp - and can walk correctly today, I feel it's only right to let you know the little one had a fabulous time on her field trip to Inner Space Cavern yesterday as well.

She took her own camera so I'll have to wait for those to do a full-fledged post as the only ones I have on my camera are a 'before' and 'after' shot. That were requested by Miss Thang herself. 

Because I knew you were going through withdrawals by now, I thought I'd give you a few more of the many faces of Taylorbug. Not sure where this kid gets her material but she makes me laugh every single day - in a good way - so I'm not complaining. 

For instance, she has recently really perfected her puppy noises. Yes, you read that correctly. I said puppy noises. She does a great growl and usually grabs the sleeve of my shirt with her teeth when doing it and shakes her head back and forth...kind of a tug of war. It's absolutely hysterical! While I have not yet captured that on film, I do have this darling gem of her pretending to be a pup.

And, no, I have not given a single bit of thought to the fact that this might be due to her hanging with the pups so much that perhaps she's just trying to fit in....

This brings us to 'I'm pretending to be asleep.' Oh, how I wish this was actually a photo of her taking an afternoon nap. Alas, 'tis not. In fact, we have several completely posed sleeping shots lately. 

Looks like she's finally gotten to the self-conscious tween stage. Oh, childhood, where have you gone?


And, finally, because this child constantly has a smile on her face and is absolutely the light of my life, I'll give you a fun close-up. 

Stay tuned because I know you're just chomping at the bit to see how our dining room is decorated on Friday!

0 comments: