Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

'Tis the Season...

...for Christmas parades through downtown...

...and sweet smiles brought to you courtesy of a Sonic bribe...


...which was followed by some other facial expressions that I will let you label...


...because my descriptions would be marred by the memory of 'tween attitude that accompanied these photographs...


...but quickly turned to joy at the light of the tree post-parade...


...and the appearance of the Chik-fil-a cow because, honestly, no event is complete in this town without them... (and I mean that in a "Jake Roye blesses this community continuously" kind of way...)


...I must admit, though, that her expression quickly turned to giggles as we noticed a section of lights were out on the community Christmas tree...


...but, as the man behind us put it, "it looks like home"...

...and it was a delightful evening - that is what I choose to remember! :-)

0 comments: