Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love is in the Air

Why, yes, we do decorate for each holiday. Both minor and major. We also celebrate these holidays with some sort of feast, which generally includes something sweet. Did you expect any less?


What does that mean? Why, it means our home is currently decorated for Valentine's Day and that we'll have to do a quick turnaround between Sunday and Tuesday because Fat Tuesday is looming.
You remember I'm a Louisiana girl, right? 

Of course we're still walking on sunshine after Sunday night's Super Bowl victory. I cannot tell you how long we've been waiting for the Saints to be champions. Well, personally, I've been waiting 31 years.

But I digress. 
Love is in the air at the Bowers' house and I certainly hope it's surrounding you and yours as well.

A couple of years ago it became apparent that we needed to ramp up our Valentine decorations.
But I really didn't want to spend a lot of money on said decorations.
So I hit up the local Goodwill and Salvation Army stores...
And I bought pretty much everything they had on their shelves that related to Valentine's Day.
I may be frugal but I'm not necessarily known for moderation.
It's all or nothing for me. Whether it's cooking, decorating, working out or teasing my hair...
...I go hard or go home.
But I'm sure you already realized that due to the copious number of pics here...
Happy early Valentine's Day!!!

0 comments: