Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Goldilocks


Tay wanted me to show everyone that I don't have "all that dark hair anymore." Neither she nor Dave like my hair dark even though that is my natural color. I generally change the color with the seasons but, since we're going out of town for Spring Break, I decided to get a head start last weekend.

My wonderful hubby did a fantastic job, don't you think? Yes, you read that right...his mother was a hairdresser and (thank God above) she taught him how to do highlights before she passed away. He is so meticulous that it's almost comical but I can't really argue with the results or the fact that I was able to watch the Nascar race while getting it done. Thanks, sugar plum!

1 comments:

Brandy said...

I am seriously impressed! I would not let Brad within 10 feet of me with hair dye! :) Looks great!