Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cowgirl

I'm not sure what Miss Taylor's obsession is with hats lately but she's been begging me for a straw cowgirl hat for a few weeks now. I originally told her she'd have to wait until the summer (she wants to wear it while we're at Disney and I just know it will suffer some damage between now and then) but I gave in last weekend. 


I got a call from the Waco Family Y on Friday afternoon saying that they didn't have enough kids to form a basketball league for Tay's age group so they are refunding the entry fee. She was pretty bummed so I let her use a portion of the fee to get her cowgirl hat. Needless to say, she really likes it and I think she looks rather cute too!

I had to promise to post this one because "everyone will want to see the cute bow."
Howdy, partner!
Love, love, love this one!
We were a little pouty and about ready for bed here...note the quilt pallet that she decided to sleep on in our empty living room. Hopefully the new couch will arrive soon!

0 comments: