Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random Cuteness

We don't have a whole lot going on this week now that the science fair is behind us. Tay signed and addressed her Valentines last night and we're planning to decorate a shoebox for her mail receptacle on Thursday night. We have to schedule these activities around gymnastics (Monday and Wednesday) but it's worth it because she has a great time, I have a little over an hour to work out with no interruptions and she is getting pretty good :-)...


Anyway, I thought this would be a good time to share some cute random pics. Before I do, let me just say that I recognize Perkie is not represented; however, she is super camera shy and it's quite a challenge to capture her EVER. I was successful a couple of days ago, though, so she'll get her very own post.

Precious Prissy - while it is apparent that a boxer/lab mix results in some consequences on the intelligence front, Prissy is the most loving one in the family - humans included :-)

An actual super cute, smiling pic of Tay. These are hard to come by because she's always being silly...see caption below the next pic...
Tay Tay being silly...this is a daily occurrence. She is the funniest kid I know - cracks me up all the time!!


Bo has been Mr. Photogenic lately. He absolutely loves having his picture taken and poses every time I take the camera out of the case.



0 comments: