Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Tay and I are having a leisurely holiday today. Dave's working so we're just hanging out. I did an incredibly smart thing this morning when I let Tay choose a new DS game instead of a trip to Build A Bear for her present.

We are becoming inundated with cute teddies who are dressed to the nines. So I took her to Wal-Mart to pick up a copy of Mario Kart and now she's so focused on the game that I have a little time to breathe. Good news all around!

Since we were updating her blog to reflect the next holiday (St. Patty's Day for those of you who weren't sure - actually, Mardi Gras is next but we haven't been able to find any backgrounds for our favorite Cajun holiday), I thought it was a good time to share our V-Day pics.

Enjoy!





0 comments: