Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

But Wait - There's More!

Our home computer has decided to take an extended nap during the Christmas season. In fact, it could be out of commission for good but I really haven't had time to worry about it. I tell you this only because it's a prelude to my finding additional pics from our trip to Grapevine on my computer that didn't upload properly.

So, you know, woo hoo for more pictures!

Clearly my child was D-O-N-E by this point. Wears every single emotion on her face, this one.


You've really got to love the craftsmanship of this exhibit. It really is impressive.


So much fun.


Cold fun.


That makes you either feel like a kid again...


...or an ice sculpture.


Purely subjective.


But, really, what's not to love about this?!?!


It really was cold in there and I actually thought it was colder this year than usual. Needless to say, the girls were in serious need of some hot chocolate (and cake balls) by the time we finished.


I love these new trees. In fact, I would really like to put one in our game room next year. That's the only room in our house not finished and I'm thinking it just may be functional in 12 months. :-)


Seriously one of my favorite trips each year. Hands down.


And I don't hate (at all) that they don't shy away from sharing the true meaning of Christmas. This scene concludes the exhibit each year, regardless of subject matter.


How's that for perspective?


Merry Almost Christmas, friends!


0 comments: