Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 17, 2011

Cuteness Overload

Well, Monday, we meet again. This past weekend, friends, was epicly busy. Between Moonlight Madness at Baylor, the Heart of Texas Fair and the big paintball/sleepover birthday party there wasn't a dull minute to be found.

And did I mention our refrigerator went out on Friday? And that our new one was delivered smack in the middle of the sleepover?

Good times. But I'm so thankful it went out now and not after Dave has knee surgery. Oh wait, I haven't mentioned that here. Guess the cat's out of the bag...and now you know what we'll be doing on 11.11.11 :-)

I do have a slew of pictures to share but for now I'll just leave you with this overload of pure cuteness.


He's been in a super cuddly mood lately and he's even chosen to snuggle with me instead of his dad on several occasions. I chalk it up to the fact that I'm his ride to daycare, which means I'm his only option when it comes to seeing his girlfriend, Lexi.


Someone really should have cleaned his little allergy eyes before taking this picture. Oh wait, that would be me...


Happy Monday, y'all - see you tomorrow with the Moonlight Madness recap :-)

0 comments: