Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, March 28, 2011

Everything and Nothing

So we had a whole bunch of activity over the past few days; however, I didn't take the camera out once so may I present you with a numbered list of a bunch of nothingness:

  1. The girl and I were alone this past weekend as Tonto had to work. In fact, he worked five 12-hour shifts in a row so he's a bit, you know, EXHAUSTED at the moment. Needless to say, we partook in some "girly" activities like a trip to 3 Spoons and devouring Shipley's for breakfast on Saturday.
  2. Poor Rambo has a rough week ahead and he doesn't have a single clue. Bless his heart. It's that time, though, and some things simply must be snipped done if he's to ever play with his friends at daycare again.
  3. The Lady Bears have advanced to the Elite Eight and must now face A&M again. For the fourth time this season. I find that ridiculous and would like to start a petition entitled "Stop Protecting Tennessee and Put Teams in the Correct Regional." Not that I've given it much thought, though...
  4. My house is clean and ready for Easter decorations (why, yes, I decorate for every holiday; thank you for asking) but said decs are in the attic. Until I can convince Tonto to climb up there, we shall remain bunny-less.
  5. Trying to plan a summer schedule for an 11-year-old is nearly an impossible task. Between volleyball camp, church camp, VBS, zoo camp, etc. my eyes are just about to cross. Or bug out of my head. Pick your poison.
  6. I began reading "Radical" last week and - OH. MY. WORD. - it's amazing, y'all. Will totally make you rethink a thing or 12.
  7. Saturday is the Baylor football open scrimmage and we cannot wait to attend. My girl plans to finally get her jersey signed by none other than Robert Griffin III. Relatively certain her life will be a shade closer to complete after that activity. :-)
  8. That's all I've got, friends...here's to me pulling out the camera soon so we all have something more exciting to look forward to than my lists :-)
P.S. The actual reason for no exciting photos is that the girl has gotten to that magical age where I spend time driving the girl from one engagement to the next. Saturday brought a trip to the Mayborn Museum with her friends from church while Sunday was a birthday party followed immediately by children's choir. Proof that I do not snap pictures and drive.

0 comments: