Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 4, 2010

V is for Volleyball

It would appear my girl has finally found her sport. It happens to be volleyball. And she loves it.


She does not, however, love my taking pictures of her play. Or being called by name. At least not by her family. It's ok if her coaches or the parents of teammates call her "Taylor."

We've resorted to calling her Seven.

Which makes me think of Friday Night Lights...


But she's loving it. And, quite frankly, is doing very well.


So I'll continue to take pictures from my pocket, which may or may not be of a quality than can be published.

Unless, you know, her friends come over and then she's all smiles.


Go figure.

Either way we're light years ahead of where we were this time last year. For that we're very thankful.

0 comments: