Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

In my opinion, Baylor beat Tech

Yep, that's right...regardless of the score, Baylor still beat Tech. Why, you might ask? Because there's no way Tech will get the respect of those who vote for the polls now. Baylor missed a field goal and, had they been successful, the score would have been even closer. I think it's a great way for Baylor to end the season - we really could have gone to a bowl game this year if a couple of games would have fallen the other way...and they were all really close games!

So the other reason I'm annoyed with Tech right now is that Leach couldn't give one iota of credit to a team that completely dominated his for the majority of the game. Said team isn't even ranked!! Would it have killed him to be at least cordial??? And, another thing (yes, I'm on a soap box but I'm about to get off), when you're a player being stomped all over the field and then finally make ONE good play, there is absolutely no reason for you to jump all over the place and chest bump like you've really done something special...

Now stepping down from soapbox...the worst part about it is I've rooted for Tech all season long--wanted them to beat Texas and jumped up and down trying to bring them to life against OU. The one time I don't root for them, they act ugly...for no reason...

0 comments: