Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fall in Review

It's been a while since I blogged but life has been C-R-A-Z-Y!! Between getting ready for surgery, finishing soccer, continuing with dance and gym, preparing for the yucky TAKs test with Taylor and just general family stuff it's been non-stop goodness.

We had an early Thanksgiving dinner with Nana and Boppy last Saturday and it was yummy. We're planning on a very low-key dinner at our house on Thursday evening. Tay's dad will be picking her up that morning after the parades so she can see that side of the fam and Logan will be watching football with me and Dave throughout the afternoon.

On Friday, we're off to take Tay's Christmas pics and then doing family ones on Sunday. Somewhere in there we have to stock the pantry for next week and make sure everyone has their Taylor assignment for next week while I'm in bed...and, of course, I have to find some super cute pajamas to take the focus off the bulky splint on my nose!

With Thanksgiving just a couple of days away and surgery becoming a reality, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic so I compiled a bunch of photos of the activities we've done during the fall. Hope you enjoy!

Click to play Fall 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

0 comments: